Supply to us
If you would like to become a supplier for the Dungog Wholefood Co-op, we would love you to get in touch. Due to the structure of the Co-op and for complete transparency we cannot pay suppliers in cash or accept any products that haven’t first been given the go ahead by our supply coordinator. Shop staff are not able to accept unsolicited deliveries.
The steps to become a Co-op supplier are:
1. Get in touch with our supply co-ordinator via email at email@example.com. When you email we will need to know:
- produce and quantities you have available
- where and how you are growing
- when it will be available for the shop.
2. Negotiate an agreed quantity and wholesale price for your produce and organise a delivery day.
3. Deliver produce to the shop and present paper invoice with unit price, quantities and bank details (unless you have emailed invoice to the above address prior to delivery). You can download a blank invoice template from this link. Please note: Shop staff will not be able to create an invoice for you.
If you are thinking of growing produce and unsure what to grow, please send through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a phone number and your details and we would be happy to have a chat.